- How Open Can a School Be?
- What really happened at PyCon 2013
- PyCon’s Code of Conduct: The Next Step
- Lightning Talk: Abolishing the traditional high school structure
- A Gittip Milestone: $100k per year in distributions
- Balloon Ninja: Wrapping Up
- Dealing with Bullying: An effective approach
- Balloon Ninja: Kittens!
- Balloon Ninja: A better scoring system
- Balloon Ninja: Start Screen and Game Over
Tag Archives: ever
One of the most appealing aspects of 3d printing is the ability to solve problems in our everyday lives by making things. Last year when I returned to work after my son Ever was born, I started a ritual of … Continue reading
Daylight savings is lifting everyone’s spirits around here. With the longer days, Ever and I can go for a walk after work and not have to rush too much to be back before dark. We still have to be back … Continue reading
Ever was born in March of 2011, and we made a point to start reading with him as soon as we brought him home from the hospital. At first reading with him was easy, because it didn’t matter what we … Continue reading
I am finally trading in my old Samsung Solstice for an iPhone, so I saved all my old phone pictures onto my computer for the first time. Here are the highlights from the last ten months.